Hello friends today i will tell you How to Jailbreak Your iPhone.
Just follow these steps to jailbreak your iDevice, or watch the video above for a demonstration.
- Back up your iOS device. Head to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select “Back Up Now”
- Disable the passcode on your device. Head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you’re using one
- Enable Airplane Mode: swipe up on your screen to open Control Center and tap the airplane icon
- This is your jailbreak tool. You’ll also need iTunes, so if you don’t have that, install it now.
- Open the Pangu tool once it downloads.
- Plug in your iOS device.
- When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the “Start” option.
- Click “Already Backup”.
- After a while, you phone will reboot and Pangu will ask you to put your phone back into Airplane mode. Do that and the software will continue.
- A little while later, Pangu will ask you to open the Pangu app on your iPhone’s home screen. Tap the app, and when prompted, give it access to your photos.
- You iPhone will reboot one more time. Once you reboot, disable Airplane mode, open up Cydia, and you’re good to go.
Also Read-Tricks for iphone keyboard